Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,379 (R$ 5,414) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 2 hours ago)