Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.784 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,436 (R$ 5,891) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (36 minutes ago)