Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 185 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.785 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,691 (R$ 5,632) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (44 minutes ago)