Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.983 INR / SAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 175% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨206,300 (﷼ 11,472) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (37 minutes ago)