Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.196 INR / SAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 137% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨185,480 (﷼ 10,786) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 323 Kč (about 1 hour ago)