Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.998 INR / SAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 76% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,381 (﷼ 3,317) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (44 minutes ago)