Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.746 INR / SSP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 54% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨37,015 (49,617 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $134 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 1 hour ago)