Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.547 INR / SSP *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 37% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨22,845 (41,780 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (42 minutes ago)