Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.835 INR / SSP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 52% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨37,793 (45,274 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)