Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21686 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 5% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨76,810 (354,197 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)