Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.963 INR / SEK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 147% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,425 (9,597 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)