Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.798 INR / SEK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 127% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,499 (15,452 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)