Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.308 INR / SEK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 132% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨188,344 (25,771 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)