Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 126 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.401 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 44% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,427 (RM3,274) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)