Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.013 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 42% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,011 (RM7,661) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)