Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.695 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 40% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,242 (RM7,162) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (16 minutes ago)