Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.774 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 48% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,691 (RM3,087) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)