Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.422 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 68% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,204 (R$ 6,125) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)