Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.784 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,161 (R$ 6,359) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)