Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.193 INR / SAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 87% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,269 (﷼ 4,029) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (43 minutes ago)