Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05704 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,993 (₩1,525,162) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (44 minutes ago)