Cost of living comparison between Jinju, South Korea and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05886 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,295 (₩1,415,134) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $757 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)