Cost of living comparison between Jining, China and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.895 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,203 (元9,015) in Jining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)