Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.076 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,663 (21,670 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (40 minutes ago)