Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.612 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,474 (33,101 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (42 minutes ago)