Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.012 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,001 (13,611 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)