Cost of living comparison between Jihlava, Czech Republic and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.696 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,481 (33,932 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)