Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.744 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,780 (34,901 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (36 minutes ago)