Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.192 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 23% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,723 (19,962 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)