Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.685 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,303 (35,493 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)