Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.368 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 29% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,412 (元11,145) in Jiaxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)