Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.781 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 32% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,642 (元5,280) in Jiaxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)