Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.718 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,666 (元10,565) in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)