Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.611 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,381 (₨64,471) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)