Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.651 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,970 (₨136,670) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (29 minutes ago)