Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 555 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.418 INR / ILS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 167% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,442 (4,639 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (about 2 hours ago)