Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 390 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.625 INR / ILS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 166% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨207,503 (11,773 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 8 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)