Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 421 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.056 INR / ILS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 168% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,706 (5,799 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)