Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.584 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 79% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,221 (€865) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)