Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06005 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,710 (₩677,950) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (44 minutes ago)