Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 38% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,423 (€726) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (44 minutes ago)