Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.297 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 62% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,232 (€716) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)