Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,750 in Jamnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)