Cost of living comparison between Jalandhar, India and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 17% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,777 in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)