Cost of living comparison between Jaipur, India and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 5% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,695 in Jaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)