Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.987 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,368 (R$ 2,969) in Jaboatao dos Guararapes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)