Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.028 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,259 (5,728TL) in İzmit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)