Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,088 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.134 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 23% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,752 (2,378TL) in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)