Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 167% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨200,178 (¥341,290) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (43 minutes ago)