Cost of living in Ithaca, New York, United States compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.380 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ithaca, New York (United States) is 132% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,618 ($1,299) in Ithaca, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (5 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (35 minutes ago)