Cost of living comparison between Itabuna, Brazil and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.134 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,396 (R$ 6,083) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)