Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.767 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 66% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,434 (R$ 5,992) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (36 minutes ago)