Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.200 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,441 (R$ 3,980) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (40 minutes ago)