Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,639 (R$ 5,477) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)