Cost of living comparison between Istanbul, Turkey and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,776 prices entered by 713 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.418 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 44% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,139 (5,569TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)