Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 8,928 prices entered by 1,121 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.274 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 39% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,654 (2,662TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (36 minutes ago)