Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.736 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,954 (2,268TL) in Isparta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)