Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.678 INR / EGP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 7% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨31,555 (E£ 8,578) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (44 minutes ago)