Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.589 INR / EGP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 7% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨37,094 (E£ 10,335) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (24 minutes ago)