Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.831 INR / EGP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 8% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨57,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨52,418 (E£ 13,683) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)