Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 830 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,555 (₨154,127) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)