Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 731 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.610 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,666 (₨66,666) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)