Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 794 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 18% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,387 (₨68,791) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 1.00₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)