Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 865 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 18% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,807 (₨141,973) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)