Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 944 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.644 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 24% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,807 (₨144,111) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Riga costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,600TL (about 1 hour ago)