Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.071 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,673 (4,575TL) in İskenderun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (26 minutes ago)