Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 17% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,558 (﷼ 44,043,181) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)