Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00194 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,621 (﷼ 21,431,053) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)