Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.445 INR / JOD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 106% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,200 (Dinar 811) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)