Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 96.496 INR / JOD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 133% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨174,971 (Dinar 1,813) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)