Cost of living comparison between Irapuato, Mexico and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.599 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irapuato (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,140 (Mex$ 24,488) in Irapuato to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)