Cost of living in Irapuato, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.388 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irapuato (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,326 (Mex$ 29,905) in Irapuato to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)