Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00202 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,020 (﷼ 43,137,257) in Iranshahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)