Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.070 INR / PEN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,103 (S/. 4,390) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (33 minutes ago)