Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.601 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 36% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,321 (RM3,226) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)