Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.374 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,968 (R$ 2,011) in Ipatinga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)