Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.629 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 108% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,634 ($2,408) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)