Cost of living comparison between Ioannina, Greece and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 106% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,149 (€2,116) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)