Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 83.667 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 145% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨199,243 (£2,381) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)