Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.813 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 161% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨212,340 (£2,564) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)