Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.623 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 155% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,441 (€1,157) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)