Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 218 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 138% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,913 (€1,071) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)