Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 129% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨185,713 (€2,631) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)