Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 135% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,421 (€1,484) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr350 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $4,574 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.21 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)