Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.337 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 115% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,191 (€2,325) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)