Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.223 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 128% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,162 (€1,064) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)