Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 128% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,213 (€1,095) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)