Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.884 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 117% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,920 (€1,457) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (37 minutes ago)