Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.817 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 71% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,148 (R$ 2,682) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (35 minutes ago)