Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.789 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 72% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,989 (R$ 6,518) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Tel Aviv costs 12,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)