Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.005 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,054 (R$ 5,954) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (17 minutes ago)