Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.931 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,120 (R$ 5,625) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)