Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.927 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 69% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,884 (R$ 2,804) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)