Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17918 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 32% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,575 (265,518 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maastricht costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta del Este costs $U350 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)