Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,700 (¥70,598) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gunsan costs ₩1,599 (about 1 hour ago)