Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,831 (¥70,454) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £968 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (21 minutes ago)