Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,199 (¥112,347) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (36 minutes ago)