Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.714 INR / PEN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,437 (S/. 4,029) in Ica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)