Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.895 INR / PEN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,393 (S/. 2,030) in Ica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $661 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)