Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.479 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 45% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,766 ($1,826) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)