Cost of living comparison between Ibarra, Ecuador and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.400 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 54% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,163 ($1,830) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)