Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02126 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,495 (COL$1,857,702) in Ibague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)