Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02329 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,508 (COL$4,057,155) in Ibague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)